Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Economic Crisis and Piracy

Online piracy might be one of the biggest problems for the copyright owners around the globe for the past couple of years. I was reading an article which claims that due to the current economic crisis people have the right to download a movie instead of paying for it. Unfortunately, not everyone has the money for a night out these days. Same thing goes for the music. People are going through some tough times and popular art forms such as, movies and music costs money.

Anyway I think it is an interesting point. If you don't have the money for the new blockbuster movie or for the new U2 album does that mean you shouldn't enjoy it?

I can't find the article online but I'll post the link as soon as I find it.
What do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment